Frequently Asked Questions
Your lease contract is all-inclusive of the following:
- Free UK mainland delivery*
- Full Manufacturer’s Warranty
- Breakdown Cover
- Road Tax (If the cost of the road fund licence or of any applicable additional or alternative duty licence or levy imposed in relation to the Vehicle or its use increases you will be charged the amount of the increase by your finance provider for the applicable year. Further charges may apply in subsequent years, for more information please refer to the terms and conditions of your finance agreement)
Your contract does not include:
- Motor insurance
- Servicing and maintenance (unless you have a maintenance package)
- Repairs (unless you have a maintenance package or additional insurance e.g. GAP/Select Protect, when repairs may be covered, depending of the nature of the damage.)
To find out more about our maintenance packages, either click here, or if you’d prefer to chat it over, give one of our expert Leasing Consultant’s a call on: 0118 920 5130 or alternatively email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
No, car insurance is not included in your lease contract, you will need to make arrangements for motor insurance for your lease vehicle.
Yes, all our vehicles come with a full UK manufacturer's warranty which is valid for a minimum of 36 months (and potentially longer).
If you would like exact details on what your manufacturer's warranty covers, then please contact your vehicle manufacturer directly.
Responsibility for the regular servicing and MOT of the lease vehicle lies with the customer. If you decide to make your own arrangements for servicing and MOTs, you will need to consult the manufacturer’s guidelines to find out when your vehicle needs to be serviced and in terms of MOT, only vehicles older than three years need undergo an annual MOT check.
At Select we offer a number of cost effective maintenance packages that can be easily added to your contract to provide a peace of mind solution for servicing and MOT.
Click here to find out more about our maintenance packages or if you’d rather speak to one of our expert Leasing Consultant’s a call on: 0118 920 5130 or alternatively email: email@example.com.
Unless there is a manufacturer fault, most manufacturer warranties do not cover items such as tyres and brakes.
Cover for these can be obtained through one of our maintenance packages (so long as any damage incurred is due to fair wear and tear). To view ‘Fair Wear and Tear’ requirements and your end of contract guide, simply click here. To find out more about our maintenance packages, please click here. If you’d like to speak with one of our expert Leasing Consultant’s then please give us a call on: 0118 920 5130 or alternatively email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
All customers have the right to change their mind, however, depending upon the specific situation, some cancellation charges may apply.
If on delivery, the vehicle is not to your satisfaction in terms of its condition and the specifications agreed, you then also have the right to not accept the vehicle (however this is very rare).
Terminating early is not a readily available option. If you do find you need to terminate early then please give one of our expert Leasing Consultant's a call on: 01189205130.
The finance company is the registered owner of the vehicle during the term of the lease.