Our comprehensive car leasing vehicle maintenance package is a great option that many customers choose. It offers peace of mind, cost savings and can be easily added to your car lease deal for a fixed monthly fee.
To take full advantage of maintenance package benefits, you should ideally take out the package prior to delivery of your vehicle. For your manufacturer’s warranty to remain valid, it’s important that your vehicle undergoes regular services and MOT (if applicable to your contract). Regular servicing also helps lower your overall vehicle running costs because it ensures your car is running at its most efficient.
* Maintenance is available through the vehicle funders (please ensure you check full terms and conditions of funder Maintenance when proceeding with a funder Maintenance agreement) alternatively we are able to provide you with a Maintenance package. Please ask your leasing consultant for further details. The below refers to our ‘Select Car Leasing Maintenance’ package.
Key Benefits of Our Maintenance Package Option
For a fixed monthly fee, our maintenance package takes the headache out of getting your new vehicle serviced and maintained. The package covers:
- All manufacturers’ scheduled services
- Approved, accredited garages and qualified technicians
- Mechanical and electrical repairs and/or replacements including labour
- All repairable and replacement parts required as a result of Fair Wear and Tear, including brake pads, disks, bulbs, batteries, exhausts, belts, wiper blades, alternators, starter motors, and (depending upon the cause) cases tyres*
- MOTs (if required)
- Additional breakdown cover benefits (in addition to standard manufacturer breakdown cover offered through your contract), including free European breakdown assistance
- Easy one call / click booking and management process
- Free pick up and return of vehicle to your home / work
- Cost savings (the package is tailored to individual’s mileage and contract length)
- Lower overall vehicle running costs
*Tyres will be replaced or repaired where there has been a puncture, accidental damage or where tread depth is under 2mm (Please ask for further information as there are some exceptions to this). Premium brand tyre replacements are used
- Where repairs or replacements are required due to driver error or driver induced faults and accident damage
- Where replacements are needed due to abuse or vandalism or incorrect or inadequate fuelling, lubricant or fluid top ups between service intervals
- Missing or broken items e.g. bent aerials, missing hub caps
- Damaged windscreen and/or glass replacement
- Replacements subject to an insurance claim or where fraud is suspected
Peace of Mind Motoring with Alloys Repair Service
Have you had a couple of kerbside events that have left your current alloys in a bit of a mess? For your next lease vehicle why not use our fantastic Alloy Repair Service to keep your alloys looking good as new, without taking you off the road or compromising your no claims bonus and excess.
Our great value alloy repair service includes:
- Up to 10 alloy repairs up to a total claims limit of £1000 (£100 per alloy claim)
- If a repair cannot be made then a contribution will be given towards a body shop repair
- Covers wheels up to 22" in diameter
Help maintain your car to an excellent condition with convenient mobile cosmetic repairs, carried out at a time and date to suit you. To find out more or take out key insurance speak to our Select Care team directly on 0118 920 5130 today.