Frequently Asked Questions
For a fixed monthly cost, you can take out one of our maintenance packages. This covers you for the cost of all scheduled servicing and MOT’s (if required), along with replacement/ repair of tyres, batteries, wipers, bulbs and other perishable items needed as a result of Fair Wear and Tear. The package also provides additional breakdown cover along with an easy one call / click booking & management process.
To find out more about our maintenance packages, visit our dedicated maintenance page here or give one of our expert Leasing Consultants a call on: 0118 920 5130 or alternatively email: email@example.com.
For a fixed monthly fee, our maintenance package takes the headache out of getting your new vehicle serviced and maintained. The package covers:
- Manufacturers' scheduled servicing
- Approved, accredited garages and qualified technicians
- Mechanical and electrical repairs and/or replacements including labour
- All repairable and replacement parts required as a result of fair wear and tear, including brake pads, disks, bulbs, batteries, exhausts, belts, wiper blades, alternators, starter motors, and (depending upon the cause) cases tyres*3 MOTs (if required)
- Additional breakdown cover benefits (in addition to standard manufacturer breakdown cover offered on your lease), including free European breakdown assistance
- Easy one call / click booking and management process
- Free pick up and return of vehicle to your home / work
- Cost savings (the package is tailored to individual's mileage and contract length)
- Lower overall vehicle running costs
To answer this, you will need to consult your service book, as in some vehicles service will be due when the service light appears on the dashboard, in other cases, service will be due annually or when a specific mileage has been reached. You will then need to book your vehicle in for a service with one of the manufacturer's approved UK-based dealership service centres.
You can take your vehicle to any of the manufacturer's approved UK-based dealerships, booking-in using the dedicated phone number given to you.