Executive cars have been popular for many years in Britain and are driven by thousands of business people who travel up and down our motorways every single day. They are defined as cars which provide class and luxury, and feature many of the latest technological innovations and high performance engines as well as space for all the family. Most of the top models in this class come from German manufacturers, who now fiercely compete to dominate this highly lucrative market. Here are our top ten executive models which are all available for business car leasing.
Our Highest Rated Models For Business Car Leasing
- Audi A6 – This has been a hugely popular car thanks to its sharp looks, clever interior and heavily refined engine, which is available in a great range of options including the economical 2.0 TDI right through to the superb 3.0 BiTDI, for those who want more power.
- Jaguar XF – Although many destined the XF for failure by competing against the German brands, it has gone on to become a big success. It has a number of engine options including a quick 3.0-litre diesel, and the XF also comes with one of the nicest interiors around.
- BMW 5 Series – This car is the benchmark for the other to compete against and has been one of the biggest selling cars in Britain over the last decade. It features excellent handling and comes in a wide range of engines including a hybrid version. Its impressive economy figures make it a great choice for business car leasing.
- Audi A5 Sportback – The A5 features many of the same features which have made all the Audis so popular, including the engines, looks and functions. But this model is a 5 door hatchback which has great practicality all round including good legroom in the back.
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class – This car epitomises the stereotype of an executive car, thanks to its sleek looks and large engine. The interior of their latest model has been upgraded to create a car which feels solid and dependable, perfect for those long motorway journeys.
- Volvo S80 – This has been around for a while now but still has a draw for people who want a reliable car for a reasonable price. Although the looks are not as good as many of the other executive cars available, the interior is extremely comfortable and spacious.
- Lexus GS – If you’re looking for a hybrid model, then none stand out more than the impressive GS. It provides great performance with low emissions and fuel consumption, and is packed with innovative technological features. It is also available with a 2.0 litre diesel engine.
Personal & Business Car Leasing From Select Contracts
At Select Contracts we provide complete personal and business car leasing services for every make or model including all of the cars we have featured in this blog. All our vehicles come with free UK delivery from our national network of dealers and vehicle preparation centres.
For more information on any of our cars or car leasing services, please get in contact with us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org call 0845 6770 770.