Business Car Leasing
Whether you’re considering a new business vehicle for yourself, fleet solutions for your company or even opting out of a salary sacrifice car scheme, business van and car leasing from Select provides all UK companies with unrivalled car lease and business contract hire solutions, from sole traders and partnerships right through to the largest businesses and corporations.
Select are the industry’s business vehicle leasing experts. We provide market-leading guidance and support for your next car or van, whatever your business or trade. Providing our customers with the best company car tax allowance options, we have access to all leading makes and models of cars and commercial vehicles. Tax efficient and with minimal capital expenditure for any organisation, take a look below at some of the key benefits to leasing business vehicles.
Fixed Monthly Payment
Leasing offers fixed cost motoring, which improves cash flow and offers peace of mind for business users
Minimal Capital Expenditure
With low monthly rentals and low initial outlay leasing offers minimal capital expenditure for businesses looking to drive new vehicles
No Depreciation Risk
Most cars lose between 50-60% of their value during the first three years, however, by leasing the risk is taken on by the vehicle funder
Over the same period, car leasing is usually the most effective option to drive a brand new car or van
Simply hand back the keys
Avoid the hassle and disappointment that comes with selling your vehicle privately. Simply hand back the keys and lease again
Drive a new car regularly
As most leases only last a few years you can drive a new car regularly, benefiting from an ever improving standard spec and safety
100% of VAT is recoverable if the vehicle is solely for business use, or 50% if the car has some private usage
All vehicles come with a full manufacturers' warranty, and will normally cover the full period of your lease, for peace of mind
What Is Business Contract Hire?
- Business contract hire is a form of leasing most suitable for business owners, sole traders, partnerships and limited companies
- Much like personal contract hire, business contract hire you will pay for the use of the vehicle either 24, 36, or 48 months.
- At the end of your contract you simply return the vehicle to the finance company.
- Business contract hire allows you to change your car regularly and avoid the harsh risk of depreciation.
What is Lease Purchase?
- Business lease purchase is another finance option that works best for those looking to buy the vehicle at the end of the contract.
- Typically a business lease purchase is a series of low monthly rentals over the term followed by a balloon payment.
- This balloon payment is in order to buy the vehicle at the end of the agreement and will be based on how much the vehicle is worth.