This March the car making community have convened in Geneva for the annual motor show where many of the latest models are shown to the public for the first time. Many of the cars include the latest cutting edge features and futuristic designs, giving us a first look at which direction the industry is headed, and what models will be available for our car leasing service over the next few years.
The Top 5 Stunning Cars From the Geneva Motor Show
The show has gained a reputation as a showcase for the most exotic and radical designs, as well as the latest technological breakthroughs which will arrive over the coming years. Here is a look at our top five cars which were released at the show.
- Lamborghini Huracan – This is the replacement of the Gallardo, which was their biggest selling car of all time. It has a powerful V10 engine which produces 610bhp, does 0-62mph in just 3.2sec and has a top speed of 202mph. The car is named after the Spanish for hurricane, and works by transmitting its power to all four wheels through a new 7-speed dual clutch transmission and electronically controlled shocks. The look of the car is distinctively Lamborghini, but is not quite as crazy as some of their previous designs, which is sure to receive a mixed response.
- Ferrari California T – One of the biggest sports car brands in the world have unveiled a new version of their popular California model. The car was officially unveiled in Geneva, and is 15 percent more energy efficient than its predecessor. It has a 0-60 time of 3.6 seconds and can reach top speeds of over 195 mph, it also has great features such as an iPhone holder on the dashboard, and a roof which can fold away in just 14 seconds.
- Audi TT – Since releasing the second version of this car, it has become popular with a huge variety of people. This updated model has sleeker styling and is made from lighter materials giving it an improved performance. One of most exciting new features is the Audi virtual cockpit, which is a screen that replaces the old analogue dials and displays all the information you need including the sat-nav system.
- Maserati Alfieri – This is only a concept model for now, but is due to be released in the near future. It has a stunning design along with a highly powerful V8 engine, six-speed gearbox and a special exhaust to create optimum performance as well as classy looks. The specifications for this car are yet to be released, but the looks of this car alone make this one to look out for.
- Mercedes-Benz S-Class Coupe – This car follows in true Mercedes form and includes features such as the magic body control suspension, which reads the bumps in the road and adjusts itself to ensure a smooth drive. Its engine develops 449bhp and has a 0-62mph time of 4.8 seconds, before a limited top speed of 155mph. Both the interior and exterior are made to turn heads, with beautiful red leather seats, two touch screens and a dashboard which keeps everything clear and simple.
Business & Personal Car Leasing From Select Contracts
At Select Contracts we provide executive car leasing for both personal and business purposes. We can give you a quote for any make or model of car or commercial vehicle, with free UK delivery from a national network of dealers and vehicle preparation centres.
For more information on any of our cars or services, please get in contact with us by emailing email@example.com or call 0845 6770 770.