Nissan have rolled out a new version of its one of the most-popular models. The new Nissan Qashqai for 2017, will offer a more smart and sophisticated look, more technology and is available on lease now!
The new Qashqai has made its first public debut at the Geneva motor show with a refreshed exterior, interior and new technologies features. So, whats new with the Nissan Qashqai?
New Qashqai’s exterior look features a new redesigned V shaped grille that has been widened to the new signature headlights along with a reprofiled bonnet. It also features new exterior colours and aerodynamic alloy wheels. The rear is also reprofiled with a robust looking bumper and styling plates.
The interior has seen many changes with an all-new sporty-style flat-bottomed multifunction steering wheel. The steering wheel will also get improved grip and has more accessible remote buttons. It also features an improved layout, high quality materials and advanced technology. The good news is there is an all-new trim called Tekna which is joining the Qashqai range & includes new full Nappa leather seats and fur-way lumber seat adjustment for driver and passenger. What’s more, a new BOSE 8-speaker premium sound system can be fitted to add improved sound to the the updated NissanConnect infotainment system that is completed with DAB radio and satellite navigation.
Here is the full standard equipment list of new Qashqai starts from £19,295:
- D shaped new steering wheel
- New LED light signature
- Electric handbrake with auto hold function
- Nissan chassis control – intelligent trace control and ride control
- DAB – AM/FM radio and CD player along with AUX/USB port
- Bluetooth with audio streaming and four speakers
- Normal and sport selectable steering modes
- Manual air conditioning
- Cruise control, speed limiter and combi meter
- One touch power windows with remote open and close
Even with so many enhancements, the Qashqai has still not compromised delivering its aerodynamic performance adding improved suspension and overall driving including strong improvement on points such as noise & ride comfort.
The engines have received the least changes with petrol and diesel engines including 1.2/1.6 litre petrol and 1.5/1.6 litre diesels. Its 1.5 dCi 110 diesel engine would be the cheapest model to drive & offers CO2 emissions of 99g/km. It also one of the most popular engines for UK buyers and it also our favourite small diesel unit offering great performance and economy for everyday driving.
- Cheapest to run: 1.5 dCi 110 diesel engine offers CO2 emissions of 99g/km
- Fastest to run:
- Best model to drive: Qashqai N-Connecta 1.5dCI 110 diesel that comes with the features of 18” bi-colour alloy wheels, intelligent around view monitor, Nissan connect EVO navigation and entertainment system.
Its not a secret that the Qashqai is one of the best-selling crossovers in the market due to its refined styling, good economy & high driving position of a 4/4 at an affordable price. The new Qashqai has only improved on the reasons the outgoing model was so successful.
However, if you have any question related Nissan Qashqai leasing then please feel free to email us at email@example.com or speak with one of our sales advisors on 0118 920 5130.
Take a look at new pictures of the Nissan Qashqai Tekna model that we had at our office just a few weeks ago -