Jaguar and Shell launched the first in-car payment system that you can pay for fuel inside from your car – meaning you don't need to go into a shop counter or use a card at the fuel pump.
Technology is making our lives far easier and simpler! Using PayPal or Apple pay via Jaguar’s car’s touchscreen you can now pay your fuel at Shell service stations...
- The in-car fuel payment system is only available at the Shell service stations.
- Allows you to log journeys and can get receipts via the car’s touchscreen.
- It will be available in new model year Jaguar cars – XE, XF and F-Pace.
- Initially available to use with PayPal or Apple Pay app service & Android will be available at a later date.
Contactless cards have quickly become popular and all banks have increased their £10 limit to £30 to make payment for the system easy and quick. Whereas Jaguar is going one step forward in payment system by introducing in-car payment system that you can make payment, get a receipt and journey log everything from inside the dashboard of your car – without waiting in a queue at shop counter and it still wont be a problem if you have forgotten your wallet at home.
In the UK – there are around 1000 Shell fuel stations available all over the country where you can benefit from Jaguar’s new in-car fuel payment system.
Using the GPS station,
- Nearest Shell fuel station
- Add your fuel pump number, confirm the amount of fuel you filled
- Get the receipt on the dashboard screen and the email address you provided.
It is now easy as that; and can take up to 30-40 seconds to make payment for your fuel.
For full details, please see video below -