Select Car Leasing Complaints Handling Procedure
It is the ambition of Select Car Leasing to provide the very best high standard of service to every customer. It is important to us that all complaints are resolved as quickly as possible and to the complete satisfaction of our clients.
This procedure explains how we will deal with any complaints. It also tells you what you can do if you think your complaint has not been resolved to your satisfaction.
If you have a complaint about any aspect of our service then we would like to hear from you. You can contact us by telephone on 0118 920 5130 or in writing and your complaint will be resolved by the appropriate person in the quickest possible time.
To help us to investigate and resolve your concerns as quickly as possible, you should in the first instance contact the department with which you have been dealing. To help us resolve your problem you should provide the following information in writing:
- your full name and contact information
- full details of your complaint
- your agreement details
- photocopies of any relevant paperwork
- We will try to resolve your complaint immediately; however, sometimes this may not be possible. In the unlikely event that we are not able to resolve your complaint by the end of the next business day, we will keep you informed of the progress of our investigations and provide our final response in writing providing our findings and the action to then take.
- If you have a regulated consumer contract with us and are not satisfied with our final response, you may be eligible to refer the matter to the Financial Ombudsman Service. You must do this within six months of our final response. When we send you our final response, we will also provide you with a copy of the Financial Ombudsman Service's explanatory leaflet.
- If you have any questions in relation to our Complaints Handling Procedure, please contact Steve Tongue who will be happy to assist you.